Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Funday

Supposed to be at least. So far since my last post I have experienced an earthquake for the first time (literally moments after pressing 'publish post'), have changed my clocks back an hour, slept until 10:30 on a lovely Sunday morning, and been run out of my apartment. Not intentionally I'm sure, but I'm uncomfortable with how my roommate and her boyfriend behave when they're here, so I left. I'm so thankful I have two sweet littles and a hospitable niece from Phi Lamb whose apartment I am welcome at any time :]
Laura, Shannon, and Karrah ♥

These girls mean the world to me and I know there was a reason God put them all in my life last fall. They all bring something different to the table and have such great wisdom in their faith. They always know what questions to ask and what answers to give. Life at OSU would be pretty terrible without them; I may have transferred by now if it wasn't for these lovelies :] I'm really glad that Karrah transferred to OSU and therefore has to stay for a 'victory lap!' That means I get another year with her and we get to graduate together!
I just love you guys!
♥ L
PS- ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♀♂♪♫☼ I love these things! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment