Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 21: Something You Want

In the past, I have been a member of the group who felt that the day after Halloween was too early to start any Christmas celebrations, but this year I have switched sides. I am excited for Thanksgiving, but I can't wait for Christmas! It's such a fun holiday spent with family and friends and I get almost a month off of school. It's my birthday and the first snow and warm coffee drinks from Starbucks. I just love it! Not to mention, in other countries, Christmas is the next holiday after Halloween, so of course that's when they start preparing! I have a friend from Canada and she said that the 1st of November is always when her family puts their tree up, even now that they live in Chicago. So here's my drawing:


Certainly not the best drawing of a Christmas tree ever, but it'll do. I kind of like how the branches at the bottom look like elves feet :] 

I can probably think of dozens of other things that I want right now, including the holiday season to really start, but I don't think you really want to see that list. 

Safe travels to everyone who will be driving or flying anywhere this week to be thankful with family! Have a merry Monday for the rest of today :]
L

No comments:

Post a Comment