Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 14: Favorite Fairytale

I don't really have a favorite fairytale that I could/can think of, but I originally thought "knight in shining armor." I thought it would be fun to draw said armor. Then I forgot that's what I wanted to do when I actually started drawing the prince. . . Oops. The only story I could think of that has a knight in shining armor was Shrek, with the tallest room, tallest tower idea, which led me to Rapunzel. Plus, I really liked Tangled the only time I've seen it. So Rapunzel it was. "Rapunzel, Rapunzel! Let down your hair!"


I enjoyed drawing the castle. I like doing the brick pattern. But the prince's outfit was fun, too, even if it wasn't a suit of armor (which thinking about now, sounds like it would've been pretty hard). The sword reminds me of this game I StumbledUpon once. . . Draw a Stickman. It's entertaining if you ever just want to play. Or if you really like to draw on a computer, which I dislike since it's so difficult to keep the mouse steady and whatnot.

Anyway, my beau is here and I've got plans to just hang out with him and not be on the computer constantly. I'll still be posting tomorrow, Saturday, and Sunday since it's NaBloWriMo, but don't expect any long or super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot posts.
Have a great weekend! Watch a movie with a fairytale plot :]
L

No comments:

Post a Comment