Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Beginnings

I am so excited! It is T-minus-6 days until I start posting for my 30 day drawing challenge.
Starting today, I am going to draw something specific every day for 30 days. And starting next Monday I will be posting the fruit of my labors right here 5 days a week for the next six weeks. At first, when I saw the above picture on Pinterest, I thought I'd do it just for fun. Then I got to thinking-I had been wanting to start a blog for a while, but didn't know what I would put on there-this would be the perfect thing to jump-start my blog! So I started drawing today. I was really happy that I finally sat down and drew, because it's been about three weeks since I originally saw the 30 Day Challenge pin. I really wanted to post right away after drawing, but I know how OCD-esque I am and knew I needed to start the actual posts on a Monday-so we wait.

Until next time,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment