Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wreck This Journal: 0

Today, after weeks of between-the-line complaints from my sister that I wasn't blogging enough, I bought a Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith to maybe get myself posting more.


If you don't know anything about it, it's a journal with instructions on every page that end up giving you a pretty beat up book and lots of creative energy unleashed! Just by looking through it today, some of my favorites include "rub here with dirt," "sew this page," and "draw lines with your pen or pencil. Lick your finger and smear the lines."

My new, pristine journal next to Raychel's partially finished one.
I'm really excited to do some work in it and that it's going to get me posting again! I really do miss it when I can't post, but there are so many things that feel like higher priorities right now, not to mention I rarely even get on the computer during the week since I'm at work all day and too tired when I get home to do anything but veg out. Hmm. I thought that would be marked as a run-on sentence, but it wasn't! (Grammar queen, much?)
I'm counting on it!
You don't get to know my address and phone number. #Sorrynotsorry
I made my name illegible by writing all the letters on top of each other.
I'm awesome at writing backwards
I don't think I'll be following rule one, but that just means I am following rule four ;]

The materials I'll need. Lists: spontaneity, grass, and saliva among other fun stuff
I added in that 0 :]

No comments:

Post a Comment