Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring Break '12: Take One

So, it's been forever since I've posted. I think about getting on here all the time, but something else always gets my attention instead. I'd really like to be much more regular about posting on here, but it's hard for me to get crafts done with pictures and up on my computer in a timely manner while I have so much life going on! At least it's a good reason to not have time, right?


Anyway, a month ago was my spring break! My sister, Raychel and I went to The Villages, Florida to visit some of my dad's side of the family there. It was the perfect mix of relaxation in the middle of the semester and fun goings on :] We went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (my second time, her first), saw The Hunger Games at its midnight premiere, and drove around in what we lovingly called The Blueberry for a week.


It was a lot of fun and just what I needed. I can't believe that was just four weeks ago!

For now, I'll leave you with that little ditty. There will be pictures soon of Harry Potter World! And sometime this week we'll talk about the rest of that Easter activity from my Ash Wednesday post :] Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have a craft up, too! We're making big goals here, people. And in the words of Bob the Builder and his crew- "Yes we can!"

No comments:

Post a Comment